Sunday, July 16, 2017

Classy Hipster











My style really depends on my mood. One day I want to wear sneakers and jeans the other days I wanna dress up in skirts and look lady like. The moment I laid my eyes on this skirt I fell in love with it and naturally I snatched it from my mom. This is an older piece given to me by my neighbor. I thought that ankle length would make me look older, but with this skirt is quite the opposite. I couldn't feel more younger and lovelier. Bag is an old design by a friend, now she does something a little different but you can check her out. Unfortunately except for the bag everything else vintage and I can't tell you exactly where to find it, but I hope this will inspire you to wear what you're comfortable with even if your style changes every day - if you like something wear it! 

OUTFIT DETAILS: 
Bag - Čupavci

No comments:

Post a Comment