Saturday, July 1, 2017

At The Pier















This summer I want to be about exploring and doing new things. One of them was visiting the Danube pier. I want to take pictures of another outfit there, but I only had time for this one. I wanted something simple and feminine. The heat was killing, but with the dress it wasn't a problem. I only got a little sunburn on my arms - which turned into a tan and now my legs are completely white, while my arms are darker (maybe I got to the beach to fix that) The heels are comfortable, but maybe for a two or three hour walk. After that my feet started aching so I switched to walking friendly shoes, which I hid in my Channel backpack. It was a fun day and my sister also enjoyed the sun and the walks.

OUTFIT DETAILS
dress - C&A Clockhouse 
shoes - Bershka
bag - Channel 

be happy 

No comments:

Post a Comment