Monday, February 13, 2017

St.Alien












My closet is very colorful when you look at it. I have all sorts of colors, but black, white and a little gray prevails. So when I saw this sweater I was in love! The design, the color, the texture and of course the people behind it! St.Alien is a new online clothing store opened by two amazing people that I know, so of course I had to support them! Check them out, they are preparing something new. The jeans are my sister's old jeans, but I distressed them to give them a newer look. Of course since everyone is loving fishnets these days I had to wear a pair as well. Also I apologize for the angry look, but I was freezing since I wanted to show the entire sweater clearly :)

Outfit details: 
Spinx sweater - St.Alien 
creepers - aliexpress

be happy 

No comments:

Post a Comment