Wednesday, February 1, 2017

Elephant in the Room












To be honest with you it was below zero when I shot these, so I look totally awkward posing in this cold... Still I really love this scarf-sweater combo, it looks really lovely, although not very warm, but it's great for slightly warmer winter days. The sweater was a gift from my neighbor and it didn't have any tag, though it's slightly stained now and I don't know how to get the stain out (if you have ideas please share) Still I really like the little elephant and I will be wearing him more often.
Also recently I am very much into combining two rings together as you can see with the pineapple and the square.

Outfit details: 
pineapple ring - bornprettystore
creepers - aliexpress
grey stone ring - NewYorker
square ring (behind the pineapple) - HM 

be happy 

No comments:

Post a Comment