Monday, October 10, 2016

Soft Pink












This would be the last post while the weather was still warm. Though I have to admit it was getting colder at the time we were taking these photos. The choker was actually made by my mom, a long while ago, and so when I saw that people like them now I was like: Yas I can wear it! lol But alas, shops such as Accessorize and similar put a price that is too much for such a small piece so I found the cheaper version and trust me the quality is the same whether you give 10$ or 2$. I ordered two for my friend and it arrived at a record time so I can say you won't have troubles ordering from aliexpress. I want to order a thicker one as well and even though I won't be able to wear it that much during winter (I am pretty boring during winter, sweaters and jeans only) spring will come pretty soon. I have another outfit planned that can go with this cold/warm weather, so stay tuned!

Outfit details: 
top - vintage
choker (similar) - aliexpress


jeans - HM 
be happy  







No comments:

Post a Comment