Friday, September 16, 2016

Red BTS

 












School has officially started and I can't express how happy I am that I am no longer a student. I don't have to wake up early in the morning for school and I usually work from noonish so I don't have to think about being late. My high school self was pretty simple. I didn't do make up, when I did it was very heavy and I wasn't really a dress up type of person. Especially since there were only girls in my class and they were competing who was prettier. 
Anyhow this is my dorkish take on the back to school outfit. Shorts and backpack are from my aunt and when I saw what she gave me I almost had a heart-attack. Bless you aunt. I really love the color of the shorts I think it's the brightest piece of clothing I have. Shoes are from a local shoe store, but I noticed a lot of bigger shops are selling them now. So if you are in Belgrade you can find them for cheap money, around 25 dollars. Autumn is near so I have to get more cozy. New shoes are arriving and I am very excited. 



Outfit details: 
shorts - Armani
backpack - Chanel
shoes - vintage trifted

be happy 

No comments:

Post a Comment