Sunday, May 22, 2016

Sunset





I am so obsessed with things I got from my aunt and my neighbor! They really fit my style well and I really enjoyed doing this photo shoot! For now my sister has became my photographer and we are having so much fun it's insane! Still shooting with a Samsung phone camera, but the pictures really look good. 
I have discovered that Aliexpress is far better and faster than ebay - sorry ebay. But I have ordered the choker and it came in mail in less then a month! Which is really fast (I just forget to leave feedback on time) 
Warmer days are finally here, so I will be posting more light clothing pictures in the future! Can't wait for the summer - though I gotta stock up on sunscreen. 

Outfit details:

sweater: Berghaus
white blouse: Marks&Spencer
gray and lilac rings: New Yorker
be happy 

No comments:

Post a Comment