Tuesday, May 10, 2016

Popcorn Spring













Spring is finally getting warmer in Belgrade and my need to travel is getting bigger. On that note - I need new shoes haha I am currently in a sneaker hunt and I just can't seem to find the perfect ones. I am still searching!
Now for the clothes! The sweatshirt is from like two years ago when a friend ordered it and since she is tall the sweatshirt didn't fit. So my suggestion is small people you can buy it, taller people - I would be careful. The sleeves are a bit short on me too. For the quality I can say this is a good quality, but I would most definitively be careful of sizes. :) It came quite fast, my friend and I were surprised, but again the size is  the problem :(
Can't say the store is bad, but when it comes to sizing I recommend being careful can't harm ;)

 Outfit details:

be happy 

No comments:

Post a Comment