Wednesday, January 27, 2016

Sweater Weather





























The winter in Belgrade is so stupid this year. It's basically three days then nothing then week or two later it's back again. I didn't really get to enjoy the snow and take some good photos. But fear not! I got myself a better phone with a ten times better camera to capture more moments. Onto the outfits! One great thing about having older neighbors is that they give you clothes sometimes. In case of the first two sweaters they once belonged to my neighbors granddaughter who doesn't wear them anymore and I am just in love with the white one. It's basically a dream come true. I am not sure if they fit into the whole on budget thing since they are Italian, but here's a lesson for you - be nice to your neighbors, you might get old stuff that are great. It's the same for the shoes and they are so warm! :) 

First outfit details: 
yellow turtleneck- Pura Lana

Second outfit details:
sweater - pimkie (similar)
shoes - Roller (couldn't find them cheap online)

 Third outfit was sweater was trifted a long time ago

jeans (all three outfits)

photo credit: Dragan Komazec

be happy 

No comments:

Post a Comment