Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Floral White















Outfit details:
skirt similar - aliexpress
shoes - ebay / boohoo

We hit three different locations for this outfit. Kiki and I just kept on walking and searching when we saw the right light we just captured it. 
I love this floral skort - it's really simple, shorts and a skirt over it which is great for me as I love short skirts. In lack of creativity I paired it up with a white sleeveless top and the cutest sandals I got this year. The jacket was added for a little detail, but if the sun is still going strong you don't really have to wear it. Now I don't know if most of you are keen on shopping on ebay and hearing tons of other stories about online shopping especially from ebay I have to say so far I didn't have any trouble. So I will share some simple tips I have caught since I started shopping online.

Small guide to shopping online (especially for shoes):
- make sure the seller has good feedback 
- shop from top-rated sellers (they have the best feedback)
- check the sizes a hundred times
- if it seems fishy and you can't be sure the seller is telling the truth even if top-rated don't buy
- always check reviews for online stores!!

This has always helped me and I must say so far I barely had trouble. Still if you aren't too keen on ebay I also found similar on booho.com. This being said I realized I have too many clothes from non-branded shops and my eyes will probably turn white trying to look for similar items for you to shop. I promise I will try and shop at more well known places. :) 

Photos by: Smajli Photography
be happy 

No comments:

Post a Comment