Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Divided





















Outfit details:
jeans
 blouse (different color)
shoes 

This is my first photoshoot, I look very awkward, but I am slowly getting the hang of it I swear. 
This whole outfit is from H&M one of my favorite stores, but being this skinny I have trouble finding the perfect fit there. The blouse is a bit bigger, though I did go for a size M, jeans are perfect fit, but I don't recommend eating a lot and shoes are great, yet I would recommend wearing a pair of socks because they can make small blisters, or maybe that's just my foot. 
Anyway this outfit is great if you want to dress up a bit, if not then you can change the blouse with a regular tee and still look awesome. 
For the colder days just pop on a jacket and you can still rock this look. And maybe add an umbrella because it's raining men here.

Photography: Smajli Photography

be happy


No comments:

Post a Comment