Wednesday, April 19, 2017

The Mighty Ram












What is this? Another post? Yeah it is! I will have quite a bit of time now and as soon as the weather clears up I plan to hit the city and shoot some ootds and a few blog posts as well. Today I am presenting you the mighty ram, by St. Alien. About a month ago I also wore their sphinx sweater and now this lovely couple has released another collection, but this time for guys. Needless to say I loved it and I had to have one for myself even though I am a female. The sweater is so soft and so nice and I just love how white can make anything stand out. I paired it up with shorts because I just love oversized tops with shorts and since the weather didn't allow it I had some stockings on. 

 I am sorry for my pissed off face, but I've had a set of photos done that morning and then as I was going through them I didn't like them so I had to rush back to the same spot with my sister and shoot it again lol Thank you sis love ya ♥ 

OUTFIT DETAILS: 
sweater - St.Alien
martins - Roller 

be happy 

No comments:

Post a Comment