Sunday, March 12, 2017

Sunny Rainbows











Lately I started embracing my glasses and since they are an accessory I wear daily I want to incorporate them with my style even more. The name Dork's Closet came from my dorky eyeglasses, but it is something I am still learning to like. I want to get more frames and work with different shapes and styles. I also need a new case from my glasses, the one I have is too small xD
This look is pretty simple, get a slightly oversized sweater made from a thin fabric so you are not feeling hot, a pair of ripped jeans and some sneakers. I know everyone is loving white Adidas sneakers, but I actually like these blue ones more. For rings I kept it simple and wanted to put some flowers on since I was trying to call for spring (it is raining right now) I am looking forward to new weather and I hope to post more soon. 

Outfit details: 
sneakers - adidas
sweater - ebay
white daisy ring - born pretty store
be happy 

No comments:

Post a Comment