Sunday, June 12, 2016

Retro Daisies















Summer is slowly creeping into my hood, but rains are still frequent and I often don't know how to dress! For this shoot I choose this gorgeous tally weijl skirt that I bought just recently from a friend who was cleaning out her closet. Was so happy to snatch it because I've been looking for a similar piece of clothing for a while now! I paired it with the mustard blouse which I had no idea my mom had and I just had to steal it from her, though I don't know where she got it because it doesn't have a tag. My hair is going through some changes now, first I am growing out my bangs, then I cut them now I am growing them out again I think people are confused with my appearance really. xD 
Also if you are wondering my pictures suddenly look so good - that's because a lovely friend of mine borrowed me his camera (I love you babe) and now my pictures look sharper. 
So that's it from me, I am just going to put in that I will be making some changes on the blog, maybe the font and some things in style will change, but don't worry you will still be able to access it :D

 Outfit details: 
skirt - tally weijl
grey stone ring - New Yorker
black pineapple ring - bornprettystore
shoes - shoes (similar)

be happy 

1 comment: