Tuesday, November 3, 2015

Good Vibes




















Internet is bugging me these days and I also started working and my photographer started working so the two of us are quite busy for new shots will happen soon I promise. For now here are some last pictures while the weather was still good, but the light was hard to find so we moved from one spot to another and after 100 pictures this is the result. Whole outfit was trifted so I tried hard to find similar items and I discovered shopstyle.com which helped me a lot and finds me the cheapest prices ever. The weather is slowly turning cold and it's time to start layering so a post about that will come soon (hopefully). Until then enjoy and as always...


Outfit details:
shoes - Primadonna (Italian footwear) (couldn't find them online)

be happy 


photos by:  Smajli 

No comments:

Post a Comment